The change of seasons brings out a new wardrobe, and is a great time to make subtle changes to our hair. Here are some of the hottest looks we’ve seen recently from the Runways and Red Carpets…
- Deepen and tone beach blonde with a “shadow base” color. This technique is great for transitioning to a slightly darker haircolor for fall and winter.
- Brunettes with “peek a boo” highlights of caramel or vanilla blonde like Chrissy Tiegen’s are a perfect blend of dark and light, and are trending big this season.
- Color Melting – shifting from one tone to another without any hard lines is very popular, because it’s so natural looking. Check out Alexa Chung’s color.
- Alexa is also sporting a trendy cut – the “modern shag” – shoulder length with layers, worn with relaxed waves. And her brow-skimming bangs were also big on the runways this season.
- The “lob” or long bob is still very popular, and seen on Selena Gomez (along with a color-melt btw.)
- Braids are a quick, easy way to change up longer styles. Pulled to one side, they can be loose and casual, or more structure for a dressed-up look.
The stylists and colorists at Kimera are here to help you find your perfect look – and LOVE YOUR HAIR!